Thursday, September 13, 2007

New developments


Well, the morning sickness seems to have backed off, especially since I have learned some tips and tricks to help. Jason and I went for our first ultrasound yesterday. We thought that I was 10 +1 weeks and it turned out that I'm actually 6+4 weeks. I have irregular cycles so it makes it hard for us to track anything. Our Dr. was really impressed with our baby. He says that at 6 weeks you can usually just barely make out the heartbeat by sight on the ultrasound monitor, but he could actually use the sound function to pick up the heartbeat. He said that in his 17 years of practice he's never had that happen before, and that our little bean must have a VERY strong heart! He said that our chance of miscarriage has dropped to 3%. Which obviously makes us very happy! I'm going to add the pics now.

1 comment:

Estella's Mom said...

Aunt Mo thinks he/she is a cutie already.